SlimSolutionsTM: A Different Approach to Weight Management


The Facts

The World Health Organization predicts there will be 2.3 billion overweight adults in the world by 2015 and more than 700 million of them will be obese. But obesity is not just a problem for adults - the spread of obesity among children is also alarming experts. Experts are worried that the increase in obesity will lead to more health problems as people who are overweight have a higher risk of heart disease, Type II diabetes and other diseases including some cancers. Around 58% of all adults in the UK who are over 18 years of age are either overweight or obese. Over 230 million people across Europe attempted a diet in 2002. Of these less than 2% will succeed in sustaining their weight loss for over a year. In the past 10 years it's estimated that around 70 per cent of the adult female population and 30 per cent of all adult males have been on a diet and most dieters end up bigger than they were before they started dieting.

Diets can make you crave food

Research shows that no matter what someone’s size, diets make you hungry and create powerful cravings for the very foods you are trying to avoid, such as sugar and fat. People often eat to help deal with emotional problems, rather than because they're hungry many people gain weight because they turn to food for emotional comfort or to cope with negative feelings like anger or loss. Dieting doesn't solve the problem of emotional eating. If anything, it makes people more depressed because it becomes one of the issues that cause overeating. And losing weight can make things worse, because people have to cope with the pressures and expectations of their new body shape.


The Solutions

 Follow the 80/20 rule for a healthy lifestyle. Whether it’s watching your weight, exercising, becoming positive & motivated or making any of those ‘new year changes’ you promised yourself, with most things* you plan, following the 80/20 rule will guarantee success. Put simply, if you watch your weight 80% of the time, you can relax within reason! - the remaining 20% of the time. The same reasoning applies to other life change issues.


SlimSolutions helps you to be your own success coach, break unwanted habits connected to your food consumption, and really begin to understand the subconscious messages that may have caused unhealthy eating patterns.


This is the alternative to diets (which don’t work), diet clubs (which rarely work) and diet books (which clutter your shelves).


Why wait to lose weight? You’ll discover how to stop self-sabotaging behaviour, throw away all those diet books, gain confidence and self-esteem, and really get to know yourself in the bargain!


This course encompasses the best of coaching, cognitive behaviour therapy, REBT, hypnosis, transactional analysis and motivational techniques in an easy to follow format.


Each module comes with an effective Weight Management & Motivational CD, ensuring your guaranteed success in achieving those goals and enjoying a fit, happy & healthy lifestyle with little effort but plenty of rewards!


   * Except addictive behaviour such as smoking



Get in touch - phone us now: 01246 416 544

We can help with

  • Obesity
  • Binge Eating
  • Eating Disorders
  • General Weight Management
  • Habits
  • Motivation
  • Comfort Eating
  • Alcohol Misuse
  • Lack of Confidence/Self Esteem
  • Yo-yo Dieting
  • Emotional Eating
  • Learning healthy eating habits
  • Gimmick free advice and help
  • Relationship and Sexual Issues
  • Confidence and Self-Esteem




This website uses cookies for statistical usage data. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. Don't show this again