Coaching, or Life Coaching, A Life coach does not advise a certain lifestyle or way of doing things, he or she empowers you to make those decisions for yourself. Coaching will:
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate client's own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than takes a wholly directive approach
- Help clients to set appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals
- Help you to find a fulfilling career
- Question any self-limiting beliefs
- Overcome obstacles
- Change your career to something more fulfilling
- Find solutions rather than identify problems
We often use coaching techniques alongside other therapies to enable clients to deal with workplace stress, enhance relationships and improve confidence and self-esteem.